Thursday, June 10, 2010

Am I ready for the real world?

I'm a fresh graduate with a job waiting for me in one of the most grueling professions. Am I ready for it?
I'm a young adult about to have responsibilities, be it money, taxes and perhaps my own family. Am I ready for it?
During our student days, we were told to savour our carefree life while we can. Now that is all behind me. What lies ahead can be so unpredictable. All I know is that I'm glad I was given the capability to serve the people and I hope I can make a difference in the real world.

3 comments:

Lean said...

Dropping by ere. =)... Clicked at ur ads. =). Have a great day

Serene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serene said...

I'm graduating in two years and already I feel so uncertain. I dont think anyone steps out of uni feeling totally prepared, everyone learns slowly. Be happy that you secured your job, you'll get through unscathed (:

phi-cynosure